Yaşar University Webinar for African Students!
- Paris-13:00 | New York-07:00 | Beijing-19:00 | Buenos Aires-08:00 | Sydney-21:00 |
- Yaşar University International Relations and Programmes Office
Turn your MBA program at Yasar University into a career competitive advantage
Duration: 1 hour
The objective of Department of Business Administration is to give a strong background and competitive power providing a base for personal and social satisfaction for the graduates in working in international or multinational organizations, government agencies.
The Department of Business Administration provides a broad spectrum of business functions like Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Management and Organization, Human Resources and also provides an opportunity of focusing on one of those business functions throughout the elective courses. Students position themselves as being well instructed in business and following those courses in English, so that make them competitive in working area.
What You Will Learn?
- About the University, her history, Izmir as a city and Turkey as a whole.
- Details about our MBA course alternatives, course contents and possible electives.
- About the application procedures, relative follow ups and enrollment.
- About the scholarship opportunities, its application procedures and selective mechanisms.
- About our exclusive exchange programs, our on-campus social events and cost of living and studying in Izmir.
Speakers will be the Office Chief Merve Akıntürk, specialist Betty Barki and officers Tevfik Akçiçek, Meriç Güzel and Oyewale Lawal.